Thursday, March 8, 2012

Keep praying for your children's salvation...G-d always answers prayers that's His will

I remember growing up in the Church. My mother took me religiously. And she prayed for me daily & taught me the Word of
G-d each & every day, at home. My mother was planting the seeds necessary for G-d Himself, to grow.
Now I have my own children, and I'm in my mother's shoes. I know that salvation is promised to anyone; anyone who believes that G-d loved them so much, that He gave His Son the punishment they deserved; and forgave them for the wrong committed against Him (John 3:16)
I didn't always do the right thing growing up, but my mother never gave up on me. She kept praying for me and loving me. I guess it must have driven her crazy having to wait so long to see the results; but her prayers were answered. I have accepted Y'shua/Jesus into my heart & life. And now I am saved, by His Grace.
I am still praying the same prayers my mother prayed for me, for my children. And I'm seeing the work of the L-rd, as He moves to answer them. It will always take a willingfulness of heart from your children, but it is always the will of G-d for your children to be saved.
Keep praying for your children's salvation...G-d always answers prayer that's His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for your interest in King's Kidz Messianic Homeschool Blog Spot. Your comments are appreciated.

Christ Our Passover

This week, millions will be celebrating Passover. Many will say, 'oh Passover, that Jewish holy day'. Well, what if I told you that...